MIIJOB App Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION : Welcome to the MIIJOB Application (the “App“). This App is published by or on behalf of Dipayan Roy Associates (“Miijob” or “We” or “Us“) a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07643433 whose registered office at JHP Upton FCA CTA, 2 Bridge Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RR, United Kingdom.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT : The App is made available free of charge for your own, individual and personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever; any non-commercial public, group or institutional use or sharing, or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law. You will respect our proprietary rights in the Website, App and the software used to provide Miijob (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and copyrights).
(d) Disclose your account name and password and to keep it confidential at all times. You are also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorise the use. You will notify us of any unauthorised use of your accounts. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We do not have access to your current password, and for security reasons may only reset your password.
You agree to indemnify Dipayan Roy Associates and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT : The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Dipayan Roy Associates or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, copy and download extracts of the Material for your own individual and personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Dipayan Roy Associates express written permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by Dipayan Roy Associates or its group companies or third party partners of Dipayan Roy Associates. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Dipayan Roy Associates or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Dipayan Roy Associates.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES : The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). Dipayan Roy Associates may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, Dipayan Roy Associates does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
(A) Dipayan Roy Associates DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND
(B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN Dipayan Roy Associates AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
Dipayan Roy Associates will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Miijob Website and the App as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Since people use Miijob for a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will meet your specific needs.
IF Dipayan Roy Associates IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE APP, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON PURCHASING THE APP, OR ANY IN-APP SPEND, INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS. This App is currently made available free of charge. However future versions may incur a charge and you will be informed about such changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss.) You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney and legal fees that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION : Dipayan Roy Associates reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so. Miijob may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time. We may also suspend or close accounts where we see behaviour, content, or other factors that poses a threat to our system. You will not be entitled to a refund from us under any circumstances. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it. Even if this Agreement is terminated, the following sections will continue to apply: Proprietary Rights Owned by Us, Proprietary Rights Owned by You, Compliance with Laws, Limitation of Liability, No Warranties, Indemnity, Choice of Law, Severability, and Entire Agreement.
8. ADVERTISERS IN THE APP : We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Dipayan Roy Associates, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. COMPETITIONS : If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Dipayan Roy Associates from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of Dipayan Roy Associates, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Dipayan Roy Associates reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
10. IN-APP VOUCHER CODES : Any in-app voucher codes issued by Dipayan Roy Associates may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
11. GENERAL : These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Dipayan Roy Associates concerning your use of the App.
Dipayan Roy Associates reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Dipayan Roy Associates. We may change the Website, the Service, the Subscription and price or any features of the Service at any time.
We may view, copy, and internally distribute content from your “My Notes” and “My Pathway” and account to create algorithms and programs (“Tools”) that help us spot problem accounts and improve our services. We use these Tools to find users who violate these Terms or laws. For example, We study data internally to make our product smarter and create better experiences for users.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Dipayan Roy Associates failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Dipayan Roy Associates in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Dipayan Roy Associates and its group of companies.
12. CONTACT US : You can contact us at
Any notice to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us.